Global Process Analyst - O2C
Austin, Texas, United States
Team up with Apple, one of the most influential technology leaders in the industry. Join the Apple Finance organization and make a positive impact, where you will share in a commitment to excellence by partnering with world-class teammates, all with one unified vision—creating innovative products that delight customers. Finance is about “fueling innovation.” We do this by hiring quality individuals with integrity and personal accountability, who value partnership, work product excellence and proactive thinking. If you share these values and want to be part of something big, contact us today. Apple’s Global Business Solution (GBS) organization operates four regional global solution centers around the world in Singapore; Shanghai, China; Cork, Ireland and Austin, Texas. As Apple continues to grow its global presence in new and existing markets, the GBS organization is also growing to better manage and operate the regional sites and drive global coordination. The Global Process Analyst will support both Global and regional O2C projects and process improvement initiatives. In this role you will be a key part of the Order-to-Cash Global Process Organization and work closely with the regional O2C teams to drive global projects, process improvements, systems enhancements, financial models, operational benchmarks, detailed reporting and analytical packages. The tasks and deliverables are time sensitive and require a proactive approach to ensure deadlines are met. This role will drive operational, financial, and system continuity and consistency. The individual will interact with different levels of management as well as business partners and must communicate effectively in ambiguous situations. You will work with several projects simultaneously and will also be involved in new geography expansion requirements mapping, deployment, and reporting deliverables, as well as ad hoc requests. We are currently seeking a Global Process Analyst in Austin, Texas.
- Advanced SAP and Excel skills required; experience in SD and FI Modules including FSCM Collection, Cash Applications and Credit a plus
- Background in finance / accounting, project management / consulting, or business management with a minimum of 10 years professional experience
- High level knowledge of GAAP, SOX, general ledger, finance, and accounting
- History of driving process improvement, system automation and reporting
- Experience leading complex projects and developing business solutions from inception to deployment
- Ability to juggle many key initiatives at the same time; project management certification and/or skills a plus (PMP, Scrum, Agile etc)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work cross-functionally in a matrix environment
- Ability to deliver timely and accurate work product in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to deal with ambiguity, work independently, be a self-starter
The O2C Global Process Analyst's responsibilities include: - Develop creative end to end solutions to solve complex business problems ranging from reporting and analytical packages to predictive models. - Drive system automation, process improvements, operational metrics and reporting. - Build and maintain cross-geography relationships and support new geography expansion. - Work closely with Information Systems & Technology, Order-to-Cash, various Finance & Project Management groups to ensure that processes are sustainable, scalable, and produce accurate results. - Work on multiple projects simultaneously, including, but no limited to, geo-expansion, SOX key controls and documentation, standardization of processes across regions, systems, complex calculations, etc.
Education & Experience
Undergraduate degree in Finance, Accounting, Business Management, or other quantitative discipline with 5-10 years of related work experience required. Computer science, project management and consulting experience a plus.