Lead QA Engineer
Austin, Texas, United States
Software and Services
Apple’s Collaboration & Productivity engineering team mission is simple, but challenging - provide Apple with great tools that help everyone work faster, smarter, and more efficiently! We are looking for an experienced QA Engineer to join our software engineering organization who will lead our team’s software test & verification efforts.
- 5-10 years proven experience minimum, plus significant time as a Senior or Lead engineer. Not only do you write phenomenal code yourself, but the rest of the team is made more productive by your experience and decisions.
- Solid understanding of software development lifecycle, testing methodologies, QA terminology and processes.
- Strong computer science fundamentals - you should bring an understanding of commonly used data structures & algorithms for solving real-world problems.
- Hands-on experience building end-to-end software & services verification systems.
- Reasonable experience on a Unix terminal is a plus.
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills.
- Ability to wear different hats, do whatever it takes ability and attitude.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field with relevant experience.