Siri - Analytics Engineer, Data Organization
Santa Clara, California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Do you get excited by driving product impact via measurement and evaluation, for products and services used by hundreds of millions of people globally? The vision for the Siri Data organization is to improve Siri by using data as the voice of our customers. Within this organization, the mission of the Search Analytics team is to inform product evolution through measurement, evaluation, and analysis of the user experience. You will build a team of data scientists to partner with the Siri understanding engineering teams to build, evaluate and improve with data, to develop amazing assistant experiences across iPhone, iPad, HomePod, Mac, Watch, tv, across dozens of languages. The team will be deeply embedded with your partner organizations and will be geographically distributed. Are you passionate about creating reporting and providing strategic analysis that informs decision making? If you want to help drive the way information is shared with senior leadership at Apple to inform the future of the siri Assistant, come join the Siri Assistant Analytics team. You will partner with our data science team, Siri engineering teams to evaluate and improve Siri with data, and develop amazing assistant experiences across iPhone, iPad, HomePod, Mac, Watch, tv, across dozens of languages. You will continually refine digital reporting content that the executive leadership team uses to stay informed on the progress of our key delivery areas and performance indicators and be able to explain fluctuations. You will work with key partners in many business areas to gain a broad understanding of the Siri business and offer advice on the best way to represent those topics digitally.
- A demonstrated passion for data analysis, data-informed product innovation, building and shaping data culture.
- 5+ years in an executive reporting role including experience providing data for external presentation including at the board level
- Ability to manage complex relationships across multiple functions and establish strong partnerships.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization.
- Technical skills to work with data science, engineering teams, and product management teams to develop and execute rigorous analytics.
- Experience working with systems and products that are powered by machine-learned models and an understanding of natural language or speech-enabled products.
- Strong analytical product intuition.
- Able to use data impact-fully in guiding the development of products and user experiences
- Know how to weave definition of user experience instrumentation, the definition of success metrics, implementation and validation, into the process.
- Ability to stay focused and prioritize a full workload while achieving exceptional quality
- Upbeat, adaptable, and results-oriented with a positive attitude
- Bring passion and dedication to your job and are committed to our vision and supporting the developer community
- Excellent writing and interpersonal skills
- Thorough knowledge of macOS and iOS is helpful
*Role* The Siri Assistant Analytics team is looking for an experienced and highly motivated data scientists who can lead executive reporting, predictive, and root-cause analysis to inform the business. You will partner with Siri leaders, data scientists, and engineering groups building Siri Assistant and evangelize the culture for using data to measure, understand, and improve our products and features. You have a background that fuses data science, eye for business, and product thinking with an appreciation of ML-based systems and natural language understanding. You have years of experience providing executives and business partners with a clear interpretation of the metrics. You love to dive into data and build measurement, evaluation, and insights to improve the business and the product. *In this role*,* you will* Execute and lead executive reporting, predictive analysis, and diagnostic analysis of Siri data. This data includes human rating and online user-based metrics and measurement. Define what our reporting tools should do and guide their development. Be involved in business and product opportunity identification with a view to crisply defining what the success criteria would be. Drive high-impact exploratory analyses and investigations to enrich our understanding of how changes in user behavior, the environment or the Siri system impacts the Siri Assistant metrics across many settings and over time. Help define and build systems that enable the reproducible, transparent, trusted work that influences decisions. Develop a strong consultancy approach that understands how to support and inform decisions over a large, complex feature development organization. Influence the roadmaps of Siri, our product partners, and collaborators developing the Siri Assistant systems and Data analytics infrastructure. Ensure the analytics environment is conducive to productive work by your team, and partner with various teams to make it so