Education and Enterprise Product Design Producer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple Product Design for Education and Enterprise is looking for an exceptional Product Producer to partner with the Design Team to create new products and evolve existing ones. This person must be able to understand and internalize both the day-to-day challenges faced by teachers and students using Apple software and devices, as well as the complexities faced by resourcing and cross-functional requirements. We believe design matters. Design has always been at the heart of Apple and the work that we do. The Design Producer will play a big part in upholding these values and driving innovation and creativity though our design work. We strive for a strong eye and passion for design with a strong attention to detail, being resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive outlook.
- 5+ years as a producer in software design or an interactive agency.
- Experienced in consumer software development and product lifecycle.
- Successful experience in supporting multiple concurrent projects, across the various products.
- Thorough understanding of integrating design, business, marketing, engineering and stakeholder teams to clarify project requirements, define design goals and strategy, execution, and delivery processes.
- Expert in soft-skills, empathy and reading non-verbal cues.
- Shown ability to meet deadlines and get results while juggling many projects and priorities.
- Keen ability to grasp complexity quickly and to focus on key issues.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to adapt to constant change.
This is a dynamic team focused on complex design challenges. This position works closely with many other teams and will be an advocate for user experience. Responsibilities: - Run meetings and design reviews. Bring together key ideas, decisions, issues, and action items in meeting notes. - Track and report project health on a weekly basis, including communicating status and impending or projected deliverables. - Negotiate priorities for the design team given limited resources and an ambitious schedule. - Ensure timely handoff of design specs to engineering. - Review builds to ensure design integrity has remained intact during implementation. - Constantly improve processes and communications in an ever-changing, fast-paced working environment.
Education & Experience
BS or equivalent work experience.