International Creative Development, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Apple Worldwide Video is seeking an experienced series creative development executive for its international division for original content. An Apple Creative Executive has the ability to procure and identify strong material in the premium international television space, provide creative guidance to producers and talent in the development of these shows, and be able to oversee these projects through production and post production.
- Minimum 7 years experience in series development, preferably International
- Extensive knowledge of the current international television landscape and the premier talent in the business.
- Strong industry relationships with writers, producers, directors, distributors, agents and studio executives.
- Outstanding storytelling and creative development abilities. Needs to be able to identify unique voices, breakout ideas, and high potential IP. The ideal exec needs to guide those projects into material that can be greenlit and of the highest quality.
- Must have a detailed understanding of the television production process and be able to manage and problem-solve shows in production and bring them in on budget and on schedule.
- Self-motivated, hardworking, and able to work well in a team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an understanding of how to collaborate closely with high end talent and earn their trust.
- Foreign language ability a plus.
Source and assess scripts, pitches and other underlying intellectual property for Apple series potential. Guide producers and writers in the development of story and scripts. Manage all creative aspects of development, casting, production and post-production. Act as liaison between the scripted department Production, Casting, Publicity, Marketing, Research, Business and Legal Affairs.
Education & Experience
Bachelor's degree preferred.