Software Screener Engineer, Health Software
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Health is a diverse, hardworking, and passionate team aspiring to help people live healthier lives while keeping their data safe, private, and secure. We create amazing applications that enrich peoples’ lives in a tangible way, and provide APIs and SDKs to 3rd party developers so that their devices and applications can seamlessly integrate into Apple’s ecosystem. We are looking for a proficient, observational and analytical engineer to screen incoming issues and implement tooling to support our engineering team and help scale a rapidly growing team. In this role, you’ll be a key contributor during all stages of software development. This is an opportunity to work in a very talented team, in a position where your work can make a difference in millions of lives. Learning and building of skill-sets is highly encouraged. This role has the opportunity to grow in many directions.
- Enthusiastically passionate and inquisitive, and seek to solve everyday problems in innovative ways
- Strong software engineering and development life cycle knowledge
- Familiarity with version control systems - preferably git
- Experience in programming or scripting, preferably in Python/Ruby
- Consistent track record of being proactive, self-motivated, detail-oriented, and well organized
- Experience with Apple tooling and development practices a plus
- Familiarity with wellness or medical concepts is a plus
As a screener engineer on the Apple Health team, you will review and triage incoming bugs, analyze logs and help resolve priority of issues. You will be expected to identify potential trends in incoming bugs and escalate to cross-functional team members. You will gain encyclopedic knowledge of our area of focus and bugs in our components We are looking for someone with excellent communication skills, because of the high level of interaction with the engineering teams, management, other organizations within Apple, as well as the larger developer community The ideal candidate will be highly technical, creative, motivated, and focused on achieving results.