Full Stack SW Engineer - Universal Media
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- You should have several years experience developing large-scale web-based applications. Experience with business rule, expert system, or machine learning systems is a plus.
- We're looking for an individual who loves a challenge, tackles problems with imaginative solutions, works well in collaborative teams, and can produce high quality software under tight deadline constraints.
- You will join a hands-on development team that fosters creativity and generates novel solutions to deliver engineering excellence.
- You have at least 5 years experience in a professional programming position with Java or similar languages.
- You bring an in-depth knowledge of database systems and domain modeling techniques.
- You have a proven understanding of dependency and maintenance systems such as Spring, Guice, Maven, and Git.
- Most of all, you bring a real passion for technology, value life-long learning, and enjoy finding the right tool for the job.
You are a self-motivated, energetic individual with excellent interpersonal skills to effectively collaborate with all levels of the organization. You should have a track record of developing web applications. If you have enjoyed working in the media space or have an interest in it, you will find this a phenomenal team to join. Our team features a collaborative environment with creative, smart people and groundbreaking technologies. Engineering excellence is the norm and encouraged. Care to come join us in crafting new solutions?
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science, Mathematics, or EE, or relevant industry experience is required. MS in Computer Science or related technical field is desired.