Data Center Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Mesa, Arizona, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new insights have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking Shipping and Receiving Clerk to join our team. Hands-on individual will lead by example while maintaining a safe and stabilized work environment. We assist with all shipping, receiving, storage and distribution activities of the datacenter. Ensures products, materials, or supplies are shipped, distributed, or received in an efficient manner. Responsible for taking precautions to secure warehouse contents against loss. Evaluate inventory on hand and prepare or review distribution documents.
- Basic understanding of warehousing, inventory control, shipping/receiving and general logistics fundamentals
- Ability to lead multiple activities concurrently
- Be a strong teammate and have experience working with multi-functional teams
- Excellent analytical, problem solving, and decision-making skills
- Ability to pull together many sources of information to help prioritize and lead operations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A self starter, forward thinking person with strong leadership capabilities
Works with peers to drive standard methodologies by recommending changes to site policies & procedures. Drive best practices for logistics operations & reporting. Assist with the shipment or receipt of outbound or inbound materials, parts, or products. Maintains accountability for receiving, storing, and delivering all inbound shipments. Ensures the accuracy of all receiving documents and collects and matches forms (PO, packing slip, computer printout) relative to receiving activities. Studies operational procedures for efficiency. Examines outbound shipments to ensure shipments meet specifications. Suggests improvements to operational procedures, and acts to improve timeliness or save costs. Tracks and documents all shipping or receiving information for the data center. Prepares outbound parcels and freight in accordance with local, company and legal requirements. Completes reports for management. Maintains communication and engagement with vendors and internal customers.
Education & Experience
High School Diploma