Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
The Online Store is not your traditional e-commerce site. It is where iPhones, Macs, iPads and Watches are sold to tens of millions of customers each year. The UI code you will create is the foundation of every customer’s shopping experience and is in a system that has been lauded by experts for its elegance, simplicity, and accessibility.
- 6+ years of experience working in UI and front-end web engineering
- Experience with front end frameworks such as React, Angular, Ember or Similar Frameworks
- Understanding of design/UX principles and ability to participate in design discussions.
- Experience with JSON & REST architecture
- Experience with complex state and state management tools like redux or mobx
- Experience tools such as webpack , jest, npm
- Experience working within an organizational code base in multiple environments across numerous ongoing release cycles
- Experience integrating front-end web/UI interface with back end application server technologies
- Strong communication, organization, and management skills required
The online store is looking for a UI Engineer that is responsible for implementing and maintaining a suite of web tools. Candidates must be able to build web pages from design comps to pixel perfect pages. You will work across multiple teams including design, operations, QA, business and software engineering to build tools that meet Apple's standard for visual perfection. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and skilled UI engineer to help us build the next suite of tools. Candidates ideally should be a self starter and a generalist who can contribute to various aspect of the team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.