RF Software Test Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Join the Sensing and Connectivity team and drive innovation that matters! We build and seamlessly integrate technologies that enrich people’s lives and deliver the best user-experience. We're passionate about quality, if you are, we may have the job for you. Are you deeply accountable for your work? Your real passion for product ownership and track record of product development will prove critical to your success on our team. The Sensing and Connectivity team is looking for individual with strong WiFi/BT/GPS RF/Modem knowledge/skills with a focus on test engineering to help ensure quality.
- - Confirmed understanding in RF technology(WiFi, BT, GPS) with hands on experience in debugging, failure analysis and functional verification
- - Good understanding and working knowledge of wireless technologies
- - Ability to develop test cases and methodologies
- - Able to work independently and should be dedicated
- - Excellent communication & interpersonal skills.
- - Comfortable working with multi-functional teams and in supporting teams in debugging and reproducing issues
- - Laser-focused on the smallest details that are meaningful to our customers
As a Wireless Test Engineer on our team, you will join a dynamic team responsible for qualifying the wireless features and software for the latest wireless products. Your focus will be testing Wireless RF features and software for Apple’s innovative devices. You will be responsible for testing RF Parametric and Modem features including but not limited to MIMO, Carrier Aggregation and Beam forming. You will complete both documented and ad hoc testing to ensure high quality releases. You will also utilize and maintain automated test infrastructure.
Education & Experience
Engineering Degree, preferably Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.
- Preferable to have automation experience in any of the scripting or programming languages(C/C++ and/or Python/Perl)