Retail Online WW Program Manager
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, great ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The WW Optimization organization is seeking a highly-motivated professional to manage WW Service and Back Office initiatives, programs, and more. Our global Support teams provide customer service and order management support across Web, Mobile, and many different contact center locations around the world.
- The successful candidate will be experienced in the development and delivery of initiatives that will improve Specialist workflows, improve performance and deliver a best in class customer experience within the functions at a global level. They should demonstrate a blend of creativity, customer service skills, analytical horsepower and a collaborative approach.
- Demonstrated experience of specialist & workflow program development that delivers specialist engagement and workflow efficiency through innovative problem solving / opportunity seeking to drive key KPIs
- Analytical ability; interpreting performance data, understanding through data how programs, projects, initiatives should be executed and prioritized
- With well developed analytical skills, this individual will have proven ability to quantify results of strategic and tactical KPIs and drive decisions based on data
- Excellent conceptual, written and verbal communications skills at all levels, to include Specialists, Sr. Business Leaders, and critical business partners across Apple, is a necessity
- Able to quickly gain credibility and mobilize resources across a WW organization covering multiple time zones. Be able to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership
- Customer-oriented self-starter with strong attention to detail and follow up and a flexible and adaptive approach
- Thrive in a fast-paced and rapidly evolving environment, drive innovation and continuous improvement for efficiency and sustainable growth, while maintaining deadlines and achieving goals.
- Team player with a positive attitude, empathizing with multiple points of view but able to make the hard call and move on
- Comfortable changing/evolving what’s not broken, looking for alternatives and never stop asking why
- Willing to work at a very detailed level while still being able to abstract ideas for communication to cross-functional teams and Senior Leadership
- Stamina, insight and interpersonal skill to coordinate people broadly dispersed throughout the organization
Partner globally with Retail Contact Center leadership and GRS teams to execute effective initiatives that will improve Specialist workflows, improve performance and deliver a best in class customer experience while prioritizing the needs of the business in a thoughtful and scalable way. Through debate and cross functional collaboration, lead the way for contact center teams to have their needs prioritized in capital projects and other initiatives. Consult with Project Teams on high-level requirements and strategies on capital projects that impact global support teams ensuring the highest level of customer experience is maintained in a scalable and globally consistent manner. Present regularly on your workstreams, the impact you’re having, and on the priorities and focus areas for the quarter, including to leadership, to peer groups, and cross functional business partners Build new programs to support the strategy of driving improvements to the customer experience, workflow efficiencies, and standardizing business processes. Understand program KPI performance versus goals and partner with the global Support teams on prioritizing the needs of the organization in a scalable way. Build strong relationships with all key cross-functional teams from site management to finance, reporting, Operations, contact center business operations and technology. - Have a curious eye on future technology and look for innovative solutions to problems or new ways to achieve goals. Monitor operational metrics daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly. Participate in quarterly and annual business planning and forecasting reviews.
Education & Experience
BA or BS preferred
- 5+ years experience in contact center environment or relevant e-Commerce experience.
- 1-2 years experience working in a global capacity
- 3-5 years experience as a Program or Project Manager