Senior QA Engineer - Global Pricing Systems (Internet Software and Service (IS&S))
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- Test and debug new and existing back-end iTunes Store features utilizing SQL and command line log expertise.
- Analyze business requirements to create testing methodologies that ensure pricing logic adheres to requirements.
- Interact directly with developers to evaluate testing needs.
- Work cross-functionally with other teams to ensure projects deploy seamlessly.
- Become proficient in understanding "the bigger picture" and how different software engineering components are linked together.
- Software QA testing experience - Excellent SQL and UNIX skills.
- Shell scripting experience.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with a meticulous attention to detail.
- Detailed oriented with exceptional verbal and written skills.
- Team-player with experience working on cross-functional teams.
- Self starter, self-motivated, independent, and proactive.
We are looking for a hardworking software QA engineer to test the logic behind our pricing system. You have a deep understanding in gray box testing. You are a go-getter with strong critical thinking with attention to detail. You have a keen sense of curiosity to ask the right questions and communicate effectively across the organization. You are able to produce a multifaceted testing approach, and be able to discuss analyze specific features and code changes with developers to produce a refined approach based on incoming changes. Are you passionate about QA? Do you want to make an impact?
Education & Experience
BA/BS/MS in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, or equivalent work experience