Reseller Operations Manager (ALAC)
Austin, Texas, United States
At Apple, we believe in hard work, a fun environment, and the kind of creativity and innovation that only comes about when talented people from diverse backgrounds approach problems from varying perspectives. The Americas Reseller Operations team at Apple is looking for a dynamic and motivated candidate for the role of Reseller Operations - ALAC CSAM Manager. The ideal candidate must be passionate about day-to-day interfacing with internal and external customers at all levels. Must be self-directed and motivated with strong analytical, leadership, and management skills in order to coordinate a variety of activities and complexities spanning across the organization. The role requires skills to influence decisions and facilitate change management through collaboration and leadership. The candidate must be able to act as a liaison between the different business groups in order to gain alignment to drive end customer needs.
- 1-2 years of team management experience preferred
- Fluency in Spanish and Portuguese (Speaking, Reading & Writing) preferred
- Ability to work cross functionality with other operations teams as well as sales and finance. Develop and maintain cross-functional partnerships with other business managers to ensure customer issues are resolved.
- Strong executive presence; comfortable with providing key deliverables and updates across all levels of management
- Ability to maintain poise and a positive attitude in a challenging, fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Proven data-driven decision-making skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Strong understanding of cost and financial accounting principles
- Proven process improvement skills including Six-Sigma is a plus with natural curiosity and desire to understand how things work
- Advanced Excel skills including use of macros
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated; able to function effectively when working independently or in a team
- Aptitude for synthesizing quantitative and qualitative data
- Ability to think strategically and execute on operational strategies to make definitive and measurable improvement
- Core functional skills: Operations, Supply Chain, Logistics, Sales Support, Business Process Mapping, Project Management; candidates with Resellers/Telco, Supply/Demand Planning and Logistics experience will be well regarded
- Passion and drive with great sense of urgency; we are looking for someone with tremendous self-belief, motivation and drive to be successful as a leader in the shortest possible time; excellence should be a habit for the successful candidate
•Manage day-to-day operations, which include all aspects of CPFR (Collaborative Planning, Forecasting & Replenishment) and general account management. •Manage channel inventory at optimal levels while ensuring product availability to maximize customer sell-through. •Manage a team of account managers in the response and resolution of operational, sales and customer issues to ensure a positive customer experience. •Provide expert and focused tactical and strategic support in the Latin America market across Reseller and Telco channels. •Make recommendations on strategic direction and operations strategy. •Develop relationships and engagement of internal customers to ensure that customer requirements are considered during the development and implementation of strategies and technologies. •Effectively manage employees to optimize performance while maintaining a positive work environment. •Perform all personnel management activities for staff including recruitment, training, performance evaluation and salary management, and professional development through job assignment and training. •Deliver analytics and reporting on Reseller performance objectives on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and ad hoc basis. •Deliver input on policies, programs, staffing organizational design, strategy, and budget planning for senior management. •Upto 20% travel to ALAC countries may be required.
Education & Experience
•Bachelors degree in relevant field with 7+ years of Operations experience. MBA or advanced degree preferred.