Senior Software QA Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- 2+ years of professional work experience in software QA or engineering.
- Experience testing mobile applications and services on iOS and Android
- Experience testing applications and services on macOS and Windows systems
- Experience in Java, Unix, SQL, CSS, HTML, XML
- Ability to work in an energizing environment with rapidly changing requirements
- Validated ability to deliver high-quality work on tight schedules
- Excellent analytical skills and ability to autonomously solve problems, as well as collaborate with direct and extended teams
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Our AMP organization is responsible for running all e-commerce for Apple Media Services and related content delivery services. The AMP Commerce QA team is an integral part of an exciting and dynamic development organization. With customers in over 155 countries, we are a fast-growing marketplace for music, movies, TV shows, books, and of course, Apps. We are looking for a black box focused QA Engineer to join our team. If you think you have what we’re looking for, come join us! You will be responsible for testing and qualification of the Apple Media Services and related store services with a focus on testing e-commerce related features including consumer user interfaces and commerce data reconciliation. In addition, you will be interacting with internal and external teams and at times will be assigned infrastructure related projects for scalability solutions.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or equivalent work experience