Sr. Channel Programs Development Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The WW Channel Programs Development Manager is responsible for creating programs to increase sales of Apple Products and Services while elevating the quality of the experience for our customers as they engage with our partners across stores and online touchpoint.
- You have expertise on how retailer environments, in-store capabilities and merchandising strategies come together to provide the best customer experiences while delivering sales impact for the business
- You have driven successful integration of online and offline customer buy-flows
- Have successful track record of bringing programs to market from critical thinking to execution through sell-in to senior leadership and harnessing resources of large organizations
- Have strong business insight and can interface seamlessly with finance and customer facing teams. You know how to create an attractive business investment proposal looking across cost, return, scalability and impact on a brand
- A natural curiosity and are looking forward to deep diving in the economics of our various channels and partners to build value propositions that will appeal to them
- You have previous people management experience. You are effective in both direct and virtual team leadership and your tenacity enables you to get things done even in adverse conditions
- Previous experience in a global organization with regional executions, bringing a strategic and tactical vision
- Strong verbal, written communications skills, and analytical skills
- Experience working with international teams of different cultural backgrounds
In this role you will be responsible for working closely with Route To Market specialists to ensure the programs are fine tuned for each kind of partner reselling Apple’s products and services (Carriers, Consumer Electronics, Mass Merchants, Apple Mono-brand stores…). You will engage with channel functional specialists (Merchandising, Staffing and training, In-store Technology and Online sales) as well as Marcom, Product Marketing, Sales Leaders and other Apple functions to create impactful Programs.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education. A minimum of 10 years experience in Retail with focus on in-store customer experiences