SSP, Administrative Assistant
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Sensor Software & Prototyping Organization is searching for an innovative, highly motivated administrative assistant. Working closely with the admin team, you will provide excellent, comprehensive administrative and operational support to a director and engineering teams. This position requires a tenacious self-starter who can anticipate the needs of the team, taking initiative to complete task/projects and tackle problems independently as well as working collaboratively with other admins and engineers. In addition to being organized and analytical, having elevated business judgment and interpersonal skills needed to interact with a variety of people across multiple job functions and levels.
- Strong research skills, flexibility, project coordination, and calendar management is required
- Submit expense reports and book travel arrangements
- Support heavy purchasing for engineering teams, using a wide variety of internal programs and applications
- An ability to display a high level of integrity and professionalism
- Ability to utilize tact, diplomatic discretion and good judgement at all times, especially when exposed to sensitive or confidential material
- Must be well organized, detail oriented, inquisitive and have outstanding time-management skills
- Ability to identify business critical issues quickly and navigate priorities based on last minute changes
- Ability to collaborate & support multiple Engineering teams
- Proficiency in Apple products and programs such as iCal and Keynote (or MS equivalents)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Flexibility/adaptability as this position has a large range of tasks and changes with the team’s growth and organizational pivots
- 3+ years of administrative experience
You will manage daily scheduling for a Senior Director & potentially across multiple campus locations while prioritizing a wide range of projects in a dynamic environment, with attention to detail. You'll also provide a high level of new hire on-boarding support for a growing organization. You will maintain and manage lockdown office spaces & conference rooms that used heavily by engineering teams. In addition, you'll plan and execute internal events such as off-sites, team building events, and participate in the coordination of organizational wide meetings.
Education & Experience
AA/AS degree is required, BA/BS degree is preferred.