Core Bluetooth Triage Engineer
San Diego, California, United States
Software and Services
Join us in the Core Bluetooth Software Engineering team and develop the next generation of cutting edge products and technologies! As a triage engineer, you’ll be at the center of it all: identifying software bug trends, quickly assessing severity and priority of bug reports, and assigning them to the correct engineering teams both near and far to deliver the best user experience to our customers. You’ll work closely with the Core Bluetooth engineering team, cross-functional engineering teams within Apple, as well as external partners, to identify and resolve software issues. If you are a passionate advocate for customer experience, are detail oriented, and love identifying trends and finding ways to automate workflows, then this is your dream job!
- Skilled at assessing large numbers of tasks and software bugs to determine priority and severity
- Passion for the customer experience, and obsessive about details
- Strong cross-functional communication and relationship-building skills, both internal and with external vendors
- Constantly seek to improve and automate workflows to deal with an ever expanding slate of products and features
- C, C++, Objective-C, Python and/or other automation language experience
- Familiarity with Bluetooth is preferred, but not required
You will be challenged with a constantly evolving and expanding set of problems, identifying their priority and severity, and driving their resolutions along with other team members in Software Engineering to deliver new features and the next generation of iOS products!
Education & Experience
Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent experience.