Content Security Technology Lead, Information Security
Culver City, California, United States
This position is located in Culver City, CA. Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Are you passionate about solving complex security challenges with process, engineering and technology? Do you thrive in environments that require multi-functional thinking, collaboration, and innovation? Do you have experience combining Content & Information Security ? If so, this may be the job for you! The Content Security team is directly responsible for protecting the information security of our content, productions, users, vendors, networks & infrastructure supporting Apple TV+. The team ensures security and business strategy remain tightly aligned through multi-functional partnership, knowledge of industry trends, and familiarity with the Apple corporate systems landscape. Members work closely with leadership, business stakeholders, software engineers, vendors, IS&T, and others to deliver solutions that meet the demands of a high growth organization.
- 4+ years of professional IT/technical/Content Security experience in the Media & Entertainment industry.
- Experience in securing network and systems in a production environment.
- Experience serving as a domain expert in providing technical guidance and standard methodologies for systems & tools common in Media & Entertainment.
- Experience testing systems required to support production.
- Experience providing technical solutions with a focus on automation and security.
- Experience deploying and securing an identity management system for an organization.
- Ability to navigate the complexities of prioritization while balancing partner relationships.
- Superb communication skills in all written, oral, and presentation capabilities, with an ability to convey complex concepts to all levels of personnel (staff to executive).
- Effectively coordinates work and communication across disparate groups.
- Able to quickly adapt to new technical and functional concepts.
- Thrives in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with multiple contending priorities.
The Content Security Technology Lead is a new and innovative role under Content Security designed to leverage technology to solve security problems for the Original Content teams here at Apple. This role will support in designing and securing technology, infrastructure, storage and network solutions for Apple Original Content teams in close partnership with IS&T. DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES Helping design & secure adaptive networks for Apple production facilities. Driving a secure identity management solution that meets the needs of production. Participate in the secure development of functional requirements and technical specifications for Apple TV+ internal systems. Research & Pilot content security/industry specific technology for Apple TV+. This includes forward thinking initiatives such as designing and helping implement end-to-end secure cloud workflows for content creation. Creating technical security documentation and hardening guidelines for Apple TV+ and vendor system ecosystems. Maintaining partnerships with Apple Information Security teams (network monitoring, vulnerability management, etc). Liaise and facilitate communication between business partners and multi-functional teams and/or vendors. Develop and maintain a working knowledge of trends and standard methodologies within Apple. Establish and cultivate positive relationships at all levels.
Education & Experience
BA/BS degree or equivalent preferred
- Ability to travel up to 15% of the time both domestic and international