Sr. Front-End /UI Software Engineer- Apple Cloud Service (ACS) Analytics
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- 5+ years of experience building pixel-perfect Web Applications.
- In-depth experience with React is required.
- Experience with at least one of the charting libraries, like, Highcharts, D3 etc.
- Experience with one of the modern front end build tools, e.g. Grunt, Gulp
- Working knowledge on Java/JEE technologies.
- Meticulous attention to technical and visual details.
- Excellent analytical and ability to solve complex issues.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
We are looking for a self starter, ambitious individual with excellent written and social skills who is an extraordinary teammate, but not afraid to question assumptions and take initiative. You are a forward-thinking problem solver, quick learner and excellent communicator with a passion for shipping quality products. You are passionate about working on rapid development with automation in mind, and have the ability to deliver results in an agile environment.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science,Mathematics, or EE is required APPLE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER THAT IS COMMITTED TO INCLUSION AND DIVERSITY. WE ALSO TAKE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION TO OFFER EMPLOYMENT AND ADVANCEMENT OPPORTUNITIES TO ALL APPLICANTS, INCLUDING MINORITIES, WOMEN, PROTECTED VETERANS, AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES. APPLE WILL NOT DISCRIMINATE OR RETALIATE AGAINST APPLICANTS WHO INQUIRE ABOUT, DISCLOSE, OR DISCUSS THEIR COMPENSATION OR THAT OF OTHER APPLICANTS.