Marketing Analytics Manager, Apple News and Books
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Apple News and Books team is in search of an experienced and entrepreneurial Marketing Analytics Manager to compile and communicate key insights and recommendations to all levels of seniority. We support the development of marketing programs measured across a multi-channel ecosystem. This role requires a savvy self-starter with a strong analytical and marketing background. You will play a key role in coordinating across multiple teams to drive full end-to-end attribution and product feature needs for the News and Books Marketing team. You have a deep understanding of attribution modeling and measurement across all marketing channels.
- Be the point person for all Marketing analytics, tracking and product QA needs.
- Manage full end-to-end attribution for all Marketing priorities.
- Design, build and maintain marketing dashboards and databases to provide data-driven insights and optimization recommendations for success.
- Deliver insights to drive strategy and decisions, as well as provide mentorship on success/failure metrics.
- Develop and maintain reporting templates, data visualizations, and benchmarks!
- We collaborate with Product, Engineering, Analytics and Marketing teams to QA and troubleshoot UI, deep links and attribution across all channels for the Apple News and Books apps!
- Build and manage attribution tracking tokens and product deep links for all owned and organic channels.
7 or more years of relevant marketing experience with a strong analytical background Expertise in marketing attribution modeling and measurement across owned, paid and earned channels. Experience in driving multi-channel marketing campaigns, working with multiple partners and cross-functional teams. Excels at marketing analytics and crafting insights to drive successful campaigns. Exceeds in data visualization and presentation skills. You foster and maintain positive relationship management abilities and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills. You have strong presentation skills and experience with crafting Keynote presentations. You have the ability to balance large workloads in a dynamic environment. You are an ambitious self-starter that is self-sufficient, and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required