Fraud Support Specialist, Retail Customer Care
Shanghai, Shanghai, China
Support and Service
The iTunes Store Fraud Prevention team is a high-impact team of specialists whose goal is to improve the iTunes Experience by mitigating the risk associated with iTunes purchases. Critical thinking and self-motivation are an absolute must. This team improves the overall customer experience by efficiently and accurately analyzing purchases and accounts for fraudulent activity, reviewing refund requests for abusive behavior, and figuring out appropriate next steps for the customer and Apple in a wide range of scenarios. The team is looking for someone to step in and have an impact immediately. Previous fraud prevention experience would be a significant asset.
- 1-2 years experience in a customer service or order verification role
- Excel at analytics and employ creative problem solving skills
- Demonstrate sound decision-making and good judgment, have the ability to work and make decisions independently
- Customer-focused individual with an eye for identifying outliers among data sets
- Be able to maintain a positive attitude in high-stress/fast-paced work environment
- Adept at working with ambiguity
- Take care of change positively
- A team player
- Have the flexibility of work shifts within Monday to Sunday
On this team, we are adept at taking care of ambiguity, have the ability to make good judgments & utilize problem solving skills in a timely manner, and are able to stay self-motivated & customer focused in a highly transactional role while working independently. While the majority of daily tasks involved in this position are handled individually, teamwork is highly critical in learning the role, staying current with procedures/trends, and in building & maintaining a successful group culture. We review and analyze transactions, refund requests, and customer accounts to detect abusive or unauthorized activity, resolve appropriate next steps and take action on fraudulent orders, accounts, and refund transactions. We analyze, identify, and communicate trends, and we research and resolve suspected fraud escalations from various sources
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience preferred
- *We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.