IS&T Field Leader
Chicago, Illinois, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple. Do you want to impact billions of users by developing an extraordinary product with a prime focus on accuracy, understandability and performance of the product? Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! Retail Engineering makes the world’s best Retail experience possible. The IS&T Field Leader is a key position providing technology leadership and support to one or more Apple retail markets.
- In-depth knowledge of the technology and processes used in Apple Retail stores.
- An understanding of Apple’s Retail strategy (in stores and online), and where technology intersects with it.
- Extremely strong written and verbal communication skills.
- An ability to communicate within all levels of the Retail and IS&T organizations.
- A highly collaborative working style suited for a large distributed team.
- An ability to seamlessly shift from conversations with technical leaders, to business leaders, and Apple store teams.
- Up to 75% travel required.
Support the Apple stores within a market by conducting in-person store visits, supplementing with additional virtual visits as needed to ensure the health of the technology in those stores. Be the technology point-of-contact for Market Directors, Market Leaders, and store teams. Participate in recurring market meetings and calls to represent IS&T, addressing questions, and evangelizing new technology. Drive a culture of accountability and self-sufficiency for technology health within the Apple stores. Support the education and informing of Technology & Merchandising Pros within the market on key technology topics. Help open, remodel, and close Apple stores as needed in partnership with the IS&T NSO project team. Support the collection and categorization of feedback from store teams on the IS&T applications they use every day.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience.