Film Marketing Lead, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking an experienced film marketing professional with a track record of building world-class campaigns to join our growing team. This role will own day-to-day responsibilities for leading the global launch campaigns for upcoming films across a diverse range of content. The Lead will be responsible for marketing high-profile entertainment properties and are able to craft a clear and distinctive show positioning, creative strategy and informed media approach that cross-functional teams can execute and collaborate upon. Your love for film, and television pop culture pushes you to thrive in a quick moving environment and be an excellent teammate.
- 10+ years in consumer marketing experience, with direct responsibility for launching original films in media / entertainment
- Extensive knowledge and experience running robust portfolio of creatively led 360-campaigns, from film strategy to executing the tactics, both paid and organic, and delivering results
- Knowledgable in developing media strategy and analytics, e.g. media mix decisioning, budgeting and forecasting, media pricing and budget optimization, return on investment, goals / measurement
- Experience developing brand partnerships and integrations with internal teams or 3rd parties, including retail extensions, experiential opportunities, push notifications, newsletters, email, and editorial placements
- Cross-functional collaboration across PR/Communications, adjacent business teams, content producers and creators (filmmakers and show runners). Experience working directly with talent, representation and creators to partner on campaigns
- Stellar executive written and verbal communication skills. Able to present ideas simply in presentations and documents across a range of partner perspectives —from creative to business / quantitative.
- Excellent organizational, scheduling, project management and multi-tasking skills with proven attention to detail
- Proven leader with established track record and career progression
- International experience or experience working with international teams
Prepare briefs, positioning and strategy materials for films; socializing campaign strategy and Creative with key stakeholders including executive teams, development, current, producers/creators, and filmmakers. Partner with media team to develop brand and performance driven media plans that effectively promote content. Work in partnership with Creative team to ensure materials are aligned with the film positioning and Apple brand. Lead key meetings, develop campaign recaps and updates, and using project documents, such as marketing trackers, timelines, status reports, budget review, etc. to ensure execution against goals. Prioritize resources and work outputs and determine key deadlines, and deliverables requirements, work back schedules to build and communicate realistic timelines for execution. Build process and workflows and incorporate technology solutions to improve how we work.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent. MBA or relevant graduate work a plus.