Senior Creative Strategist, Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could make at Apple. Extraordinary ideas have a way of becoming innovative products, services, and customer experiences. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The Media Products Design team conceptualizes, designs and creates the content experiences for some of Apple’s most visible products, including Apple Music, Apple TV and others. Your ideas and vision can impact the way people consume media products, what they look and feel like, and how they’re used by millions of people across the globe! We’re looking for a Senior Creative Strategist who wants the chance to affect the present and future of what media products at Apple can be. You are that rare person who can distill and communicate insights from qualitative and quantitative data, frame opportunities to inspire the creation of unique media experiences, and collaborate with elite creatives, producers, and senior leadership to bring those ideas to life. You'll be required to be super collaborative, believing that phenomenal work happens when you work with other exceptionally smart people to get things done, but also you are a true leader and used to navigating complex relationships and driving work with vision.
- Proven track record building nuanced and authentic brands
- Deep expertise and understanding of media verticals and business models, including TV, Music, Podcasts, Books, News, or related businesses
- A passion for developing content-led user experiences that go beyond traditional definitions of media products
- Strong understanding of technology opportunities and limitations in the delivery of content products
- Solid understanding of the strategic and creative development processes for brand, content, media, and product experiences
- Must be flexible, with the ability to adjust based on business or creative needs
- Can collaborate with Creatives, Creative Producers, Business Owners and Executives to find solutions to complex problems
- Leads strategic presentations and conversations with senior leadership
- Reacts to new information and change nimbly and thoughtfully
- Proven ability to impact cross-functional decision making
- Can translate business and product objectives into nuanced creative strategies
- Craft briefs that encourage teams to deliver innovative and effective concepts
- Enjoys forging relationships across a large organization and aligning teams around a vision
- Ability to work globally, across time zones, date lines and traditional routines.
In this position you will work with senior business and creative leaders to define and develop current and future Apple media product experiences through a content lens. On a day to day basis you will be diving deep and researching culture, technology, and business to distill insights that will drive media product innovation. You will facilitate strategic and creative workshops with cross product and multidisciplinary teams in the development of creative product and content strategies. You will collaborate with creative directors in the manifestation and articulation of innovative ideas through presentations of creative strategies, proof of concept, prototypes and well-articulated, persuasive narratives. You will champion and influence the development of ideas that reinforce the values of the Apple brand through the lens of Apple Media Products and Services.
Education & Experience
Bachelors/equivalent experience preferred
- 10+ years of demonstrated work experience at a brand, design, advertising, or digital agency or at a technology company doing product development and original content creation
- Fluent in the creative and design lifecycle, workflow, and project management
- Proficient in working with teams across multiple (and international) locations a plus