Social Media Specialist, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Apple is looking for a Social Media Specialist to work on the Services Digital Marketing team to support the organic social marketing for Apple TV+. The ideal candidate has experience managing social media marketing campaigns across multiple platforms with an inherent understanding of how these platforms perform in pursuit of audience growth and engagement. This is an essential role within one of the fastest-growing divisions at Apple. The right candidate is a hungry, creative and knowledgable social media fan looking to work on some of the most recognizable brands in the entertainment space.
- Someone who understands all aspects of social media including channels, platforms, content, analytics, tools and creative.
- A collaborative team-player who is ready to brainstorm and work on new social concepts for Apple TV+.
- An individual who has a good knowledge of the verticals listed above and how they are represented in the social landscape.
- A self-starter who is excited to take on small projects to execute from start to finish.
- This person is interested in and inspired by competitive social listening and is closely watching how brands play in the social space.
- An organized individual who can keep track of multiple projects simultaneously.
- Flexible, committed, and willing to work nights and weekends as needed.
- Excellent written and verbal presentation skills.
- Responsible for scheduling organic social posts on platforms including Facebook and Twitter. - Community management - listening and pitching relevant responses to fans, talent, and partners. - Building trackable links for social posts - a crucial step in reporting on the success criteria of our campaigns. - Pulling analytics and organizing results and metrics on a regular cadence for overall reporting as well as micro-campaign specific results. - Social asset management & sourcing - pulling art from shared servers and maintaining an organization of those materials. - Support Social Managers in their day to day operations. - Help to develop and manage itineraries for shoots and content development with agencies and partners. - Cross-functional liaison across the various teams taking diligent notes in team meetings with department heads. - Assist in the development of keynote presentations and executive-friendly reports. - Asset management and approval process support. - Basic level video editing for low-lift content including attributing relevant end cards to video content.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.