Hardware Technology Internship
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. Dynamic, smart people and inspiring, innovative technologies are the norm here. The people who work here have reinvented entire industries with all Apple Hardware products. The same passion for innovation that goes into our products also applies to our practices strengthening our commitment to leave the world better than we found it. Join us to help deliver the next groundbreaking Apple product. Do you love working on challenges that no one has solved yet? As a member of our dynamic group, you will have the unrivaled and rewarding opportunity to craft upcoming products that will delight and inspire millions of Apple’s customers every single day. Our Hardware Technology team is responsible for Apple’s breakthrough custom silicon and hardware technologies including battery, applications processors, storage controllers, sensors silicon, display silicon and other chipsets across Apple’s entire product line. In this internship, you will have the opportunity to work among the best engineers in the world on our Silicon Engineering team. Major areas of SOC design, including, but not limited to CPU, GPU, SoC and AMS. Positions are open in: CPU & GPU RTL Design & Implementation STA & Verification Low Power Design Physical Design Validation Signal Integrity Packaging Architecture Performance Modeling Analog/Mixed Signal Design RF Design
- You may meet or have interest in any one of the following qualifications:
- Previous demonstrated internship or project work in computer architecture, VLSI, design, logic design, or circuit design
- Strong teamwork skills with the ability to collaborate with multiple functional teams across a variety of disciplines
- Experience with C/C++, Verilog, VHDL, Python, Perl, Spice is beneficial
- Currently enrolled in an undergraduate or graduate program in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- At the end of the internship you will return to school to continue education or an internship is required for graduation from your school
- Prior internship(s), group or personal project exposure, TA and/or work experience
Some responsibilities in Hardware or Silicon Engineering may include: You will work on real challenges the team faces as well as upcoming products. You have a strong technical foundation, are able to show initiative. Learn new technologies quickly, and possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You are motivated and prepared to work independently.
Education & Experience
Pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree in EE, CE, ECE, CS EECS or related field of study.