Data Security Engineer (Privileged Access Security)
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are seeking a hardworking, passionate and self-motivated Database Security engineer with focus on Privileged Access Management. You are willin and able to design and implement cutting edge technologies to provide Privileged Access Management for on-prem, cloud and hybrid database environments. Multifaceted candidate should be willing to accept new challenges in fast paced environment with responsibility to secure various critical relational and noSQL databases.
- 5+ years with working in a PAM role
- Hands-on designing and deploying PAM solutions in complex environment
- Experience working password management and vaulting tools like CyberArk,Keywhiz, HashiCorp/Vault
- In-depth knowledge of Relational, NoSQL and BigData technologies. Security experience for these technologies is a must
- Expertise with Jenkins, Python, Java, shell scripting
- Hands-on integration of secrets with cloud, Docker, Kubernetes containers
- Ability to work in a matrix environment and partner with virtual teams
Work across functions to evaluate and architect PAM solutions to enhance security requirements Design technical integration needs that facilitate connectivity between SSO, directory, and provisioning tools Work with various teams post deployment to customize and execute PAM programs in order to increase adoption, usage, security and success of the solution Work under pressure and lead to tight deadlines or unexpected changes in highly multifaceted environment Ability to quickly adapt and learn new technology and participate in design discussions as needed
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science/Engineering or Equivalent.
- Knowledge of High Level Coding Languages like Java is a plus
- Working knowledge of security with AWS environment is highly desirable