WW Sales Finance - Business Analyst
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming great products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. We are looking for an outgoing professional with high analytical capacity, attention to detail, creativity, and strong interpersonal skills to join our WW Sales Finance team. Based in Cupertino, the WW Sales Finance team serves as the hub of financial information and decision support that the Channel Strategy & Operations (CSO) business relies upon. This position requires the ability to complete complex financial analyses and be comfortable with large and non-standardized data sets. Candidate must be able to communicate with executives across groups within Apple.
- 5+ years of experience
- High level of proficiency with Excel and Tableau required, experience with SQL and enterprise software systems (Essbase, Business Objects) preferred
- Demonstrates ability to conduct complex, data driven analysis
- Ability to articulate results of analysis in easy to understand business terms
- Proactive problem solver, expected to present and articulate problems and solutions
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and relationship-building skills, with ability to partner cross-functionally at all levels of the organization
- Highly motivated, works well under pressure, organized, and enthusiastic in leading projects from end-to-end
- Proven experience developing and improving processes, with desire to inspire change
- Strong prioritization skills with ability to manage multiple projects
Successful candidate will analyze and gain a deep understanding of existing reporting sources, tools, and systems, and liaise with the WWSF Decision Support team to create data integration recommendations and enhancements to meet the WW Sales Finance team’s needs. Analyst will gain strong understanding of future business reporting needs, and be able to prioritize, communicate, and track roadmap effectively. Core responsibilities will include : Work closely with WWSF Decision Support team to enhance the team’s reporting capabilities Leverage the quarterly channel performance data to create Key Themes, data tables, and graphs to support the Channel Programs Quarterly Business Review (QBR) and shine light on what the main stories or drivers of performance were for the quarter; Partner with other Sales Finance and Channel Strategy & Operations (CSO) members to incorporate new views and metrics that may arise to continuously improve on driving insights into channel investments and performance Leverage existing systems and integrated data sets to develop standardized Country and Partner level reports in Excel and Tableau for cross-functional consumption, both at the WW and regional level Partner with WW People Programs team to provide data and analytical support for their staffing strategies; utilize current staffing data to level-set teams on landscape and create financial models to enable strategies for optimizing existing headcount and sizing incremental investment asks Support the CSO teams with data requests to support NPI-related planning, coverage assessments, LOB-level performance, etc.
Education & Experience
Bachelors in Finance, Computer Science, Economics or related field