Full Stack Web Developer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
Apple Online Store Engineering team is looking for a highly talented Full Stack Web Developer to help build end-to-end solutions. You will work closely with our business and engineering partners to evaluate and refine requirements, select and/or extend the tech stack, and direct a team to build, deliver, and support the requested applications.
- 5+ years of experience in developing modern web applications
- Experience working in UI, Single Page Application architecture and front-end web engineering
- Experience designing, building and maintaining RESTful APIs
- Experience with Java or Scala or Groovy programming language
- Experience with at least one server side framework like Spring/SpringBoot or Play
- Experience with dev/build tools like npm, grunt, babel, web-pack
- Experience with testing frameworks like Jest is desired
- Experience with NoSQL database is a plus
- Experience with containers (Docker, Kubernetes), cloud computing (AWS) is a plus
The online store is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer that is responsible for implementing and maintaining a suite of web tools. Candidates must be able to build API’s, frontends and applications that interact with backend services. You will work across multiple teams including design, operations, QA, business and software engineering to build tools that meet Apple's standard for visual perfection. We’re looking for an enthusiastic and skilled Full Stack Web Developer to help us build the next suite of tools. Candidates ideally should be a self starter and a generalist who can contribute to various aspect of the team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s Degree or foreign equivalent in Computer Science, or related field.