Content and Post Producer, Brand Experience, Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. You bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. As a Content & Post Producer you have a love for all types of media like music, television and film you also have a real passion for entertainment and pop culture. You thrive in a quick moving environment to deliver content and make an excellent team player. You'll be part of a growing creative team that are responsible for creative strategy project management and content capture for event programs, cultural activations and consumer experiences for Apple TV+. This role will help bring an event to life, shape its creative identity and capture it for the services business in line with Apple Services' overall marketing and creative strategy. This role reports into the Global Content Producer who is based in Los Angeles. We are seeking a hardworking person who can contribute in a team environment and wants to be part of a growing organization.
- Minimum 6+ years relevant experience in video production, managing, creating and delivering video content, creative ideation and execution within the TV, film, entertainment, live and content streaming landscape.
- The ideal candidate will be highly organized, creative, understand video and post production workflows and have a proven track record in delivering content for use across multiple platforms.
- An understanding of quality, a creative thinker who sees value in high level production and execution of projects.
- Experience with video marketing strategies, production management and working as part of multi-discipline, multi-stakeholder teams across multiple projects.
- Fantastic communication skills and the ability to collaborate with talent, management and wider cross functional teams within the organization and across external vendors.
- The ability to adapt well in changing situations and environments and flexibility when it comes to working hours and travel are both essential criteria for the role.
- Ability to manage several projects in various points of production from concept, ideation, production, post and final delivery.
- Proficient in creating decks in Keynote, Microsoft Office, Pages and Numbers.
- Collaborative, resourceful, adaptable, creative, and results oriented with high energy and a positive attitude.
Manage content activations including video, photography and social engagements to elevate and communicate key business priorities for Apple Services. Work with US and local teams to establish content ideas and executions for key title releases and develop ideas for creative review sessions with cross functional teams for an effective project kick off. Creatively ideate and plan all content capture requests and deliverables for Apple TV+. Identify, select and manage relationships with vendors and agencies to execute creative concepts, photo and video shoots Partner and engage with external talent such as filmmakers, talent representatives, agencies, and production partners on efforts and engagements, as needed. Lead content shoots end to end including all deliverables, shoots, post production, delivery to operations, archive and all necessary paperwork and legal forms Ensure all deliverables have been signed off by our clients in a clear and consistent way before they go live / into production Run our internal asset management system, helping to source content and assets. Ensure everything is kept up-to-date and saved in a consistent way that’s easily accessible to all relevant partners. Lead and ensure efficient budget and project management across multiple business units Serve as a key contact for our clients for project information on pitches and live projects, ensuring we deliver a high standard of client service and account management at all times. Help to build decks and project briefs, working with other team members as required. Work with cross functional teams to integrate the Apple Services ecosystem into event programming plans and campaigns. Attend external events and experiences, helping to ensure the team remains connected to International culture and entertainment trends.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience preferred.