Senior Internal Communication Strategist
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Apple is where people do the best work of their careers. Work that has an impact on individuals and the world. Work that is exciting and fulfilling. Work that doesn’t always feel like work! Apple's Internal Communication team is looking for a highly motivated Senior Internal Communication Strategist to inspire and connect employees with our vision and priorities. In this position, you’ll bring your talents to AppleWeb and the company-wide weekly newsletter, identifying, developing, and producing content for these important internal platforms, and playing a key role in shaping their roadmap. Our team informs Apple, whether it’s about our innovative products and services, or the culture and values that drive what we do. You will join us at a time when we are designing the future of how we communicate with and connect employees globally.
- Exceptional storytelling skills
- An accomplished writer with 7+ years experience
- Appreciation of Apple’s tone, voice and aesthetic
- Experience and comfort in interviewing about any topic, and doing the research to get it right
- Expertise supporting a global organization with insight and sensitivity to cultural influences
- Proven ability to manage deadlines and work effectively with cross-functional teams under strict deadlines
- Active collaborator who engages with partners to make work better through an iterative approach
- Proven ability to juggle multiple projects at once
- Ability to work globally, across time zones, date lines and traditional routines
- Bonus: You are skilled in HTML and familiar with content management systems
Apple communicates with its more than 160,000 employees in a variety of ways, with the goal of reaching everyone wherever they are. As Senior Internal Communications Strategist, you will help write and develop communications for AppleWeb and the Apple newsletter. AppleWeb is a home for news, stories, events and navigation for all of Apple’s internal sites and tools, and the company-wide weekly newsletter delivers essential news and information to employees, right in their inbox every week. We need your many talents to help identify and produce content for these platforms, frequently working with partners across the company to make that a reality as projects move from an idea to execution. Other duties include peer editing, project managing, finding opportunities to improve AppleWeb features and functionality, and assisting on long-term planning objectives with our dedicated technical team.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree, editorial writing or related field preferred.
- Position to be based in Santa Clara Valley, CA.