AI/ML - Sr Engineering Manager, Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Would you like to play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction? Come join the Siri team at Apple. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Build groundbreaking technology for artificial intelligence. Transform the way people keep up with the world and work with the people who crafted the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking! We are looking for an experienced leader who wants to bring their passion for building robust, inclusive teams to deliver the next generation of voice assistant technology to Siri. Possessing the ability to craft a compelling, long-term team vision in partnership with other trusted partners, then setting goals to achieve it, is a must; as is the ability to thrive in situations of uncertainty or ambiguity. We are tackling ambitious, complex challenges and being able to break them down into finite pieces while still keeping ambitious vision in mind is key to success.
- You have a track record of initiating and managing cross-functional and cross-organizational projects, building productive relationships with trusted partners, and influencing decision makers.
- You possess exceptional written and verbal communication skills, and excel at proactive communication, with experience guiding strong results from organizations that span geographic boundaries.
- You are a coach and talent magnet. You have extensive experience leading large teams, coaching managers and creating inclusive environments in which people are empowered to do the best work of their careers.
- You actively contribute to the larger organization’s culture and processes, working with your peers to create an incredible experience for our teams that attracts world class talent.
- Experience with Machine Learning and Personalization a plus.
Come join Apple's Siri team as a Senior Engineering Manager to deliver the best Siri experience around the world. We are involved in bringing innovative solutions to complex engineering issues. From Speech Recognition to Natural Language Processing, Machine Learning, Big Data consumption all the way to Speech Synthesis. Be ready to architect and develop robust scalable systems for Siri jointly with all these teams!
Education & Experience
BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.