Video Subscriptions Marketing Lead - Apple TV+ Customer Lifecycle
Culver City, California, United States
The Apple Media Products team is seeking an experienced and results-oriented marketer to drive customer lifecycle marketing for the Apple TV+ subscription service. The Video Subscription Marketing Lead will support the development of customer lifecycle strategies across on-boarding, engagement, retention and churn mitigation. This role requires a savvy self-starter with a heavy performance marketing background. This person will take a leadership role to coordinate across multiple internal teams and content partners to bring together all aspects of driving best-in-class Apple TV+ customer experiences. We're seeking a deep understanding of SVOD funnel marketing, evaluating and establishing customer segmentations to reach goals, and experience in optimizing marketing plans based on critical metrics and analysis.
- 7+ years of marketing experience within the video subscription space with a strong analytical background
- Experience in launching multi-channel marketing campaigns working with multiple partners and functional teams
- Excels at marketing analytics, understands the needs of performance marketing dashboards, and has a proven record of running efficient performance drive campaigns
- Cultivate and maintain positive relationship management abilities and demonstrate strong interpersonal communication skills
- Able to connect with content partners at all levels of an organization
- Strong presentation skills and experience with crafting Keynote presentations for marketing strategy and planning
- Able to balance large workloads in a dynamic environment
- Results-oriented self-starter that is self-sufficient, and a highly motivated individual with a team-first mentality
- Passion for and knowledge of digital media distribution, film and TV
Support development of a customer lifecycle marketing strategy that maximizes growth and retention of the Apple TV+ subscription service within the Apple TV app. Apply a subscription performance marketing lens when collaborating with multiple cross-functional teams to bring together all aspects of a customer’s lifecycle. Conceptualize, develop, and facilitate execution of owned marketing channel strategies across the Apple TV app and the Apple ecosystem to deepen Apple TV+ customer engagement and drive long term stickiness. Collaborate with Apple TV+ content team to align on content priorities and develop scalable marketing program recommendations. Apply a rigorous test-and-learn optimization methodology through A/B and market testing and develop strategy recommendations based on analytical insights. Includes ability to interpret marketing campaign data to draw out key insights to influence future campaigns in partnership with business analytics teams. Understanding of content recommendation engines and other algorithmic models to power personalization and relevancy throughout customer communications. Substantiate marketing improvements and new requirements through business case development.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.