Field Merchandising Manager - AMR Merchandising
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Every single day, people do amazing things at Apple! What will you do? At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming phenomenal products, services and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there’s no telling what you could accomplish! The Merchandising team at Apple inspires our customers to discover, learn about and buy Apple products, services, and accessories through merchandising that delivers a personalized experience like no other. We do this by communicating a focused point of view to create unique Apple experiences, that we then execute perfectly. As the AMR Merchandising Manager, lead and manage the team that implements the WW merchandising product and visual strategy across AMR Retail stores and online. This role partners closely with the WW Merchandising teams to align global strategies, as well as optimizing our local markets, driving revenue and in-store customer experience opportunities.
- Identify talent and build effective teams with a focus of people development.
- Foster teamwork and align objectives of direct team.
- Strong aesthetic, visual design, and presentation skills.
- Cross-functional agility, and the ability to lead and meet objectives in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Process-oriented, with the ability to flex from high-level strategy to fine attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Experience with teams in corporate and field environment (preferred).
- 10+ years of leadership experience, merchandising experience preferred.
Manage and develop Field Merchandising Leaders in AMR. Build alignment to achieve flawless execution of merchandising programs and principles. Partner with Senior Market Directors and Market Directors around ownership opportunities and how merchandising strategies can drive Retail’s priorities. Lead in-store experiences through aligning Merchandising Field team on Merchandising engagement programs. Plan in partnership with AMR Merchandising Manager in-store execution of Merchandising for new store openings, remodels and relocations. Regular Market Team visits to review Merchandising principles and connect with senior field leadership. Participate in key Field Leadership calls and meetings to drive alignment of Retail’s priorities. Provide consistent feedback to Geo Merchandising partners to ensure the success of current and future programs. Be the specialist within the Merchandising team for your Geo and ensure that any local needs are communicated back to the WW Merchandising team. Lead overnight support and guidance to Retail stores during Merchandising resets, including New Product Introductions and Accessory resets.
Education & Experience
BA/BS or equivalent degree (Business, Marketing, or related degree preferred).
- Key Competencies:
- Ensures Accountability
- Develop Talent
- Manage Complexity
- Business Insight
- Directs Work