Marketing Localization Manager - Apple Media Products
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple Media Products (AMP) supports the App Store, Apple Music, Apple TV+, Apple Books, Apple Podcasts, and other lines of business. Within AMP, we bring local flavor to Apple’s global services by providing best-in-class localization support. We cultivate strong relationships with Apple's business and marketing teams around the world and focus on delivering the best user experience for our customers worldwide. We are looking for an experienced Manager to support our growing organization. This person will lead a team of Marketing Localization Producers who work with Marketing teams to understand requirements, and with multiple vendors and internal resources around the world to deliver the best localization for global campaigns and products into up to 40 languages. This role places you in a highly-energized environment with some of the most diverse and hardworking creative individuals in the industry where you would be inspired to share your knowledge and years of experience. Next to driving the results of the team and delivering on your own assignments, you will help, guide and inspire people within your team and the wider organization.
- 10+ years of people and organizational management in a global enterprise environment
- 10+ years of International Marketing, Advertising or Localization experience
- Consistent track record of meeting deadlines and taking initiative to make confident and well-informed decisions
- Strong relationship management abilities and excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Passion for excellence in execution, with a keen eye for quality in every detail
- Ability to put people at ease with an open and collaborative management style
- Results oriented with a strong desire to motivate and lead robust team
- Thrives in an ambiguous and constantly changing work environment
- Possess a “can-do” attitude for all situations, no task too big or too small to handle
- English proficiency, second language ability is a plus
- Appreciation of Apple’s tone, voice and aesthetic, and ability to champion the brand at every touchpoint
- Lead a team of robust producers, providing mentorship and fostering growth by coaching and encouraging through clear communication; - Collaborate closely with Marketing partners to establish localization strategies, define workflows and evangelize standard methodologies; - Ensure transparent flow of information to extended team to align priorities across our global organization; - Work with technical partners to find opportunities and define requirements for tools that will improve the team’s efficiency; - Communicate with international counterparts to establish balanced distribution of workload across international teams; - Work in a demanding and fast-paced environment, and respond enthusiastically to changing priorities.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or higher in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Media Production or a related field is preferred.