Apple Product Verification Advisor
Sacramento, California, United States
Support and Service
Imagine what you could do here. At Apple, new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish. The people here at Apple don’t just craft products - they build the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. As an Apple Product Verification Advisor, you will be working in a fast-paced, dynamic department. Advisors are responsible for answering questions and providing prompt, reliable and accurate assistance to Apple’s internal and external customers. You should be able to navigate a variety of support tools while maintaining effective communication and ensuring the highest level of quality in every interaction. This position is geared toward supporting and protecting one of Apple’s most valued security features in addition to resolving complex post-repair scenarios. This position will be based in the Elk Grove, CA or our Austin, TX campus.
- You are resilient to work in a dynamic environment.
- You are dedicated to improving customer satisfaction.
- You maintain a positive attitude through periods of change and are professional in all work situations.
- You are flexible - willing to undertake new roles, assignments and responsibilities as needed.
We handle repair or replacement escalations from internal teams within agreed service levels - We support internal and external customers and businesses with requests to resolve administrative issues. We investigate complex cases to help Apple prevent fraud. We maintain minimum team productivity requirements set by management. We are able to make decisions by identifying issues which require additional review. We report issues and problems by following the appropriate channels. We contact customers via phone or email in order to research and assist with administrative issues. We are responsible for monitoring daily work-lists. We track and report system issues that could affect customer satisfaction or department production. We possess the ability to handle pressure and multi-task whenever necessary while prioritizing tasks.
Education & Experience
Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.
- We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.