Lead EE System and Functional Integration Engineer
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
The Special Projects Group (SPG) is seeking a Lead EE System and Functional Integration Engineer for the Hardware Engineering Team. You will design complex integrated systems, procure required components, supervise the build and ensure meeting the requirements. In this role, you will coordinate and lead the integration and bringup effort from planning through completion. You need to work cross functionally with other leads and report to higher level managers.
- 10 or more years of experience in integration, testing and bringup of complex systems and/or systems engineering
- Experience with model based design tools like Matlab/Simulink
- Knowledge of ECU fault reporting and diagnostics.
- Strategic and analytical thinking
- Strong communication skills
Preferred Experience Simulation Experience ideally with a Hardware in the Loop (HIL) test benches Knowledge of test automation and Python programming Experience with communication protocols like CAN, LIN and Ethernet Management and leadership experience.
Education & Experience
Bachelors or higher Engineering degree, preferably EE