Retail Contact Center Team Leader
Austin, Texas, United States
Support and Service
At Apple, we believe diligent work in a fun environment, creativity and innovation fuel the ultimate customer experience. We believe each customer interaction is an opportunity to delight, engage, and encourage. By focusing on the smallest of details, we can make a big impact with our customers. Building this environment starts with YOU! The Retail Contact Center Frontline Service Team Leader will lead the management and development of a team of employees within the Retail Contact Center. The Team Leader will advocate customer-centric solutions to business challenges, ensuring the contact center achieves service level goals and provide customers with an extraordinary Apple Experience! This position is home-based across any city in the US.
- Fluency in the French or Spanish language in addition to English, is a plus
- 2+ years management preferred
- Contact Center experience preferred
- Sales or Customer Service experience
- Be a motivated self-starter
- Be detail oriented
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written
- Be a great teammate
- Have a strong work ethic
- Possess leadership skills
The Service Team Leader is responsible for providing daily supervision and promoting the development of phone representatives in the Retail Contact Center organization. You are a customer focused person who is self-motivated, friendly and has a passion to solve client issues in an efficient and effective manner. In addition, you will field customer inquires regarding order status and order change requests while providing exceptional customer satisfaction. Our representatives will utilize excellent decision-making, judgment and communication skills to respond to calls from customers regarding products and orders. You will have experience working in a fast-paced customer support and B2C e-commerce environment. The Service Team Leader is responsible to: Meet overall call monitoring goals Meet standard performance goals Participate in hiring and training development as needed Perform HR and administrative duties Hold weekly staff meetings Conduct employee one on one’s and yearly focal reviews Actively manage the performance of their team Define goals and expectations for direct reports Measure and report attainment of goals Monitor agent training requirements Share best practices Seek and take action on improvement opportunities Genuinely engaged in and supportive of cultural diversity Able to engender a strong team spirit and promote a happy, safe working environment
Education & Experience
AS/BS Degree or Equivalent Experience preferred
- At-Home Requirements:
- You must have a private workspace in your home with a door, where ambient noise can be minimized during work hours.
- You can provide an ergonomic desk and chair. Your workspace will need to allow for the proper installation of your technical equipment.
- You have, or are able to get, high-speed internet service meeting minimum bandwidth requirements of 10 mbps downstream and 2 mbps upstream.
- You are a self-starter who is comfortable in an environment remote from co-workers and managers.