AI/ML - Sr Software Engineer, Siri Experience
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, and artificial intelligence. And work with the people who created the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. The Siri iOS Client team is looking for exceptional engineers passionate about delighting customer’s experience, by producing cutting edge applications and technologies. We are a robust team looking for engineers excited about changing the future of speech technology.
- 10+ years of iOS development experience at the application level in Objective-C OR Swift AND C++
- Knowledge of Apple’s development APIs (Cocoa Touch, Cocoa, CoreFoundation)
- Proven experience leading cross-functional teams delivering software products
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills
- Strong API design knowledge
- Participation in industry conferences, publications, Open Source libraries and patents is a plus
You will primarily be responsible for implementing features for the Siri user experience. This is a broad-range task; we take every application that Siri interacts with and integrate them into the Siri experience. To succeed in this role, we are looking for a strong programmer and a creative problem solver who thrives in a rapidly changing environment, working across teams and organizations. You love building an elegant user experience for a distributed system at massive scale, taking on impossible problems, and you have a passion for customer experience. You enjoy learning new things and creating life-changing applications. You will possess strong skills in object-oriented software design and programming. You are excited about developing new features, maintaining existing code, fixing bugs, and contributing to overall system design. Performance analysis and tuning will also play a significant part in your job. You'll ship code that runs on the devices you use every day and powers products that are important to the lives of millions of users.
Education & Experience
B.S or M.S in Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- Apple is an Equal Opportunity Employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We also take affirmative action to offer employment and advancement opportunities to all applicants, including minorities, women, protected veterans, and individuals with disabilities. Apple will not discriminate or retaliate against applicants who inquire about, disclose, or discuss their compensation or that of other applicants.