AI/ML - Sr Technical Product Manager, Siri Invocation & Mitigation
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Play a part in the next revolution in human-computer interaction. Contribute to a product that is redefining mobile computing. Create groundbreaking technology for large scale systems, spoken language, big data, and artificial intelligence. Work with the creators of the intelligent assistant that helps millions of people get things done — just by asking. Join the Siri Program Management team at Apple.
- 5+ years organizing large scale cross-functional product management experience
- 3+ years experience with machined learned wake-word, speech recognition or machine-learned technology
- Experience measuring the customer with consumer HW development
- Understanding of the fundamentals of machine learning and experience working with data
- Self-motivated and pro-active, with multi-tasking and creative and critical thinking capabilities
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills, written and verbal, to all levels of an organization
- Organize the planning and successfully deliver the next generation of wake-word technology used by millions of customer around the globe
- Collaborate with engineering to define a vision customer value for some of our largest products and a roadmap in pursuit of this vision.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams across Apple to deliver end to end features that customer love.
The Siri Understanding team is looking for an experienced product manager to work with the Invocation and Mitigation team responsible for advancing Siri's ability to identify when the user is speaking to the system. The Invocation and Mitigation PM is responsible for the organization, execution, and success tracking for our efforts to ship the highest quality user experience that Apple customers expect and love. This role is deeply involved in crafting the customer benefit and roadmap for some of our largest products. Play a key role in creating groundbreaking technology in the space of Wake-word, speech recognition, machine learning, and artificial intelligence. You will work with a top-flight engineering team to design the next generation machine learning system.
Education & Experience
B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or equivalent practical experience