AI/ML - Engineering Manager, Siri Understanding
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Machine Learning and AI
Siri is deployed to hundreds of millions of devices worldwide supporting our users with their daily tasks. Siri is powered by large data, machine learning, and the underlying machinery that applies ML to translate that data into the best possible user experience. We are looking for an experienced Software Engineering Manager to help us build the machinery for large-scale data processing and large-scale ML for Siri.
- At least 6 years of relevant industry experience; including multiple years leading technical teams and helping team members grow in their careers
- Ability to lead technical design discussions from concept to implementation
- Solid understanding of large scale data processing
- Knowledge in machine learning and/or data science and the ability to effectively connect with partner teams
- Demonstrated ability to work in a meaningful, fast-paced environment
- Proven track record of successfully running product releases
- Excellent multi-functional interpersonal skills
Ideally you have experience architecting and operating large-scale data processing solutions and have experience with the latest ML technology and techniques. As a Software Engineering Manager you will establish operational excellence, develop long-term roadmaps, and deliver on them. You should be experienced with CI/CD pipelines and automation at-scale. You will also set the technical direction for your team and lead collaborative efforts with data science and ML partner teams.
Education & Experience
B.S. or M.S degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience