Synergy Marketing Lead
Culver City, California, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just create products - they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do. Apple is seeking an experienced and ambitious individual with a passion for Entertainment to help grow its video business. This role will lead the development and execution of marketing programs that use the Apple ecosystem to drive viewership and engagement with original series and films. You should be an accomplished leader with a consistent record of crafting successful video and/or technology marketing partnerships. Ideally, you understand what it means to be a custodian of the Apple brand and have an outstanding track record of marketing products and services with partners. A natural leader, you listen and connect with our internal teams and departments to align swiftly on goals and strategy.
- 10+ years in marketing with direct experience across Entertainment or technology brands
- You have a robust understanding of the digital video landscape and have a strong record of developing high profile partner campaigns
- You are ambitious, analytically driven, and able to deliver, track and optimize across critical metrics
- Shown ability to listen and partner with internal departments/teams to align early on overall strategy and goals
- Able to work across product and engineering to integrate content in the experience
- International knowledge or experience collaborating with international teams preferred
- Extensive experience leading and producing creatively led campaigns that deliver results
- Seasoned in working directly with talent and creators to collaborate on campaigns
- You thrive in a quick moving environment and are an excellent teammate
- You know how to tell stories that can drive fan engagement across platforms
- You are immersed in pop culture, entertainment and technology
- Proficient in with Keynote, Pages, Numbers, Word, and Excel
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Build scalable and bespoke programs that use the Apple Ecosystem to establish audiences for new original series and films. Build scalable opportunities across various content types including Music, Podcast, Books and News. Identify, develop and pursue opportunities with strategic external partners that acquire new customers. Lead communications, planning and relationships with select partners on behalf of marketing. Present alignment strategies to executive teams. Guide and collaborate with the Series Marketing team to produce custom content, identify priorities and define Synergy goals and objectives. Align with analytics teams to develop key performance indicators, analyze opportunities, test different programs and partnerships and measure results. Craft executive reports to demonstrate the ongoing impact of the programs implemented. Establish centralized marketing resources and toolbox including toolkits, spec requirements, and brand guidelines that can be distributed to international teams.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree preferred.