Apple Card Marketing Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
At Apple, we don’t just build great products — we create a kind of wonder that revolutionizes entire industries. It’s the diversity of our people and their ideas driving the innovation in everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple and help us leave the world better than we found it. With Apple Card, we completely reinvented the credit card. Built for iPhone, Apple Card provides a new level of privacy and security and is designed to help customers live a healthier financial life. The Apple Pay marketing team is looking for an Apple Card Marketing Manager to develop innovative marketing campaigns to drive usage and engagement with new customers. You will have the opportunity to design and execute marketing programs from concept through delivery, partnering closely with cross-functional Apple teams including engineering, product, and marketing. You should be passionate about creating new onboarding experiences to drive user engagement and educate customers on the unique features and benefits of Apple Card. This is an opportunity to partner cross-functionally across Apple and innovate within the credit card industry to develop a product that helps people be more financially healthy. You have a deep passion and understanding for our brand, our vision and objectives, and the customer experience. We believe this opportunity will place you in a highly- energized environment with some of the most inspiring and creative individuals in the industry. We're growing rapidly and encourage you to apply for this phenomenal opportunity today!
- Consumer marketing experience, developing engagement marketing campaigns and programs to drive usage of products and features. Early engagement marketing experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to communicate clearly and concisely across multiple audiences.
- Savvy at tackling complex issues and providing creative solutions while collaborating across multiple teams.
- Familiar with leveraging data and insights to inform decision making.
- Self-starter with excellent creative and critical thinking abilities.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to deliver projects, priorities, schedules, and deliverables.
- Willing to roll up your sleeves and tackle whatever task is necessary.
- Effective at building and cultivating interpersonal relationships.
- Passion for Apple products and services and have a deep familiarity with the Apple ecosystem of services and hardware.
- Flexible and versatile in nature, able to tackle challenges while maintaining an optimistic attitude.
Develop unique and innovative marketing programs for new Apple Card customers Work with product, engineering, and marketing teams to develop and execute customer experiences and communications to drive Apple Card user engagement. Execute projects from concept through delivery, in collaboration with a cross-functional team.
Education & Experience
5+ years consumer marketing experience with specific experience developing innovative and impactful consumer marketing campaigns. B.A./B.S. Degree required. MBA preferred.