Senior Software QA Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Software and Services
- 5-10 years of experience leading a team as a Senior 2nd level QA Manager.
- Be able to demonstrate a deep understanding of SQA methodologies and practices.
- Lead and drive cross functional projects across the company.
- Executive level presentation skills.
- Posses a deep understanding of automation/Performance planning, execution, and triage for projects on multiple OS’s.
- Experience testing and shipping entire operating systems/platforms.
- Connect and build relationships for cross functional teams.
- Experience of managing remote teams
Are you passionate about quality and the home entertainment industry? Come join the tvOS team where we aim to bring the best tv viewing experience to our customer's living rooms. We’re looking for a dedicated and accomplished QA Manager to lead an organization of tightly knit test engineers. This is a unique opportunity to drive growth in this exciting and dynamic platform. The person in this role will be directly responsible for delivering the highest quality experience to our AppleTV customers. Must possess the skills necessary for working closely with the engineering team during all aspects of the development process. You will need to drive quality processes with cross functional teams that contribute to the tvOS platform This position requires a self-motivated and dynamic individual with strong technical and communication skills who can contribute in a team environment. In addition, this position requires someone who is ‘very detailed oriented’. We will look to you to inspire and lead a team of talented individuals, and be able to work in a fast-paced testing environment.
Education & Experience
BS in Computer Science or Computer related field is desired