Sales Initiatives Program Manager
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Sales and Business Development
The people here at Apple don’t just create products — they create the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that inspires the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry-leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it. Apple’s Sales organization generates the revenue needed to fuel our ongoing development of products and services. This in turn, enriches the lives of hundreds of millions of people around the world. Our sales team, is in many ways, the face of Apple to our largest customers. The WW Channel Programs Development team is responsible for creating programs to increase sales of Apple Products and Services while elevating the quality of the experience for our customers as they engage with our partners across stores and online touchpoint.
- Experience in developing and deploying sales strategies to make product more affordable and more appealing to consumers
- Expertise on how retailer environments, in-store capabilities and merchandising strategies come together to provide the best customer experiences while delivering sales impact for the business
- Have worked across online and offline sales programs
- Have strong business insight and analytical skills and can collaborate with finance and partner facing sales teams
- Have natural curiosity and are looking forward to deep diving in the economics of our various channels and partners to build value propositions that will appeal to them
- Have previous experience in a global organization with regional executions
- Strong verbal, written communications skills, and analytical skills
- Organized, self starter and driven you are excited at the opportunity to start from a vision and create world class execution
- Experience working with international teams of different cultural backgrounds
In this role you will be responsible for working closely with Route To Market specialists to create and execute Sales Initiatives that will work across multiple types of partner reselling Apple’s products and services (Carriers, Consumer Electronics, Mass Merchants, Apple Mono-brand stores…). You will engage with channel functional specialists (Merchandising, Staffing and training, In-store Technology and Online sales) as well as Marcom, Product Marketing, Sales Leaders and other Apple functions to drive sales and elevate the customer experience at the same time.
Education & Experience
You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent education.
- A minimum of 5 years experience in Retail or online sales with focus on in-store and/or online sales programs