Global Operations Manager - Apple Pay Access
Austin, Texas, United States
The people here at Apple don’t just build products — they craft the kind of wonder that’s revolutionized entire industries. It’s the diversity of those people and their ideas that encourages the innovation that runs through everything we do, from amazing technology to industry- leading environmental efforts. Join Apple, and help us leave the world better than we found it! We are seeking a Global Operations Manager to support operational workstreams across Access Programs. This role will be heavily responsible for the successful operational launch and expansion of Apple Pay features such as Student ID and Car Keys. In this role, you will work extensively with your partners on overall growth of the program while ensuring that we deliver the best customer experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate at all interpersonal levels.
- Experienced in facilitating external partner communications (e.g. presentations, conference calls, and emails).
- Flexible and have an open working style, with an ability to quickly establish trust and credibility.
- Can influence decisions, introduce new insights, and lead change through collaboration, and leadership.
- Diligent to detail and have a strong level of customer focus.
- Always be ready to listen, challenge & commit when working with partner teams.
- Think big picture and demand difference.
Lead global workstreams with partners in the areas of launch readiness, reporting/analytics, production support, customer care, program expansion. Engage with cross-functional teams (e.g. Business Development, Product, Marketing, Engineering, AppleCare, Finance, Analytics & Reporting etc.) to facilitate the program. Provide day to day account management of access partners and supervise overall performance and drive any issues to resolution Lead change. Work side by side with your team to find opportunities to automate, streamline, and optimize processes effectively within the Apple culture. Influence decisions and change management through collaboration, leadership and a customer-focused approach. Synthesize complex issues into a clear story and/or assess operational opportunities.
Education & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desirable, preferably in operations. - Experience working with physical access providers, university campus card offices, door reader manufacturers a plus. - Solid ability to operate autonomously across multiple teams in a large organization.