IC Packaging Integration Lead
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Do you like to work on ground breaking technologies that enable amazing new products? Do you have the attention for details and love for excellence to work towards an extraordinary result? Envision what you could do here! At Apple, we believe new ideas have a way of becoming extraordinary products, services, and customer experiences very quickly. Bring passion and dedication to your job and there's no telling what you could accomplish! We are looking for a hardworking, and passionate IC Packaging Engineering Lead to join our team.
- We are looking for someone with 8+ years of experience in Semiconductor Packaging Design, Process & Technology Development
- Good understanding of cross-functional packaging areas: Si floor plan, package layout and architecture, enabling process technologies, thermal, mechanical, SI/PI, material, component & system level reliability, testing, and FA
- Expert in advanced packaging technologies: Knowledge and insight to deliver high density / high performance interconnects in various form factor, thermo-mechanical, reliability, and cost constraints
- Excellent problem solving with strong physics and fundamentals
- Excellent communication skills that enable the candidate to work well with internal cross functional teams and overseas suppliers
- Multi-functional coverage on package layout (Cadence APD/Allegro), critical signal integrity / power integrity, thermal, design rules, BOM, design for manufacturing, reliability, and cost
- Ability to work independently and take on projects with minimum supervision
- Ability to lead and manage teams
- Knowledge of Cellular packaging and systems a plus
Work with cross-functional teams and lead package integration and architecture efforts. Work with 3rd party and OSAT to bring packaging solution from concept to HVM Drive industry with advanced package solutions and specs ~10% International travel. Work to bring innovative packaging solutions from concept to mass production, including package, module, and technology development.
Education & Experience
Ph.D. or M.S. in Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Materials Science or Physics required and relevant experience within technical field.