Engineering Program Manager, SPG Systems Engineering
Santa Clara Valley (Cupertino), California, United States
Play a role in bringing autonomous technologies to the real world. We are looking for an experienced and highly motivated Engineering Project Manager to partner with our data scientists, informatics team, and data engineers to measure and evaluate autonomous technologies. As a Systems Engineering Project Manager within Apple’s Special Projects Group (SPG), you will be responsible for managing project strategies, plans, and execution to generate data-driven insights, and performance metrics of autonomous software systems.
- 5+ years of relevant working experience
- Experience in data science, data engineering, informatics
- Experience in project management
- Experience in Agile software development principles
- Excellent communication, organizational and leadership skills
- Self-starter, capable of providing strategic leadership with an eye for detail.
- Solid track record of delivering projects on time while exemplifying the utmost attention to quality.
- Understands and deals well with rapid development cycles; remains flexible and calm in the face of ambiguity
- Experience interfacing with a breadth of engineering and operations team
- Strong engineering / technical background
Drive project development; defining scope of work, schedule, and budget Identify and prioritize project tasks and risks Helps define corrective action and technical solutions for engineering issues Decomposes system requirements to SW requirements and engineering specifications Demonstrate creative and critical thinking skills Performs architecture analysis to determine if engineering specifications are met Understand and communicate complex, technical, engineering issues Coordinate technical design reviews; communicating project status and top engineering issues to project team and management Helps define SW development processes and test strategies for project
Education & Experience
BS/BA in Engineering, Physics/Applied Math, CS/Data Science/Mathematics/Statistics or other Scientific background