Marketing Campaign Manager – Apple TV+
Culver City, California, United States
Apple is seeking a Campaign Manager to work alongside our Marketing Operations Lead to manage 360 campaigns and team projects from inception to completion for ATV+ Original Content. This person will manage campaign timelines, budgets, approval checkpoints and delivery of assets to ensure campaigns go live on time and on budget. This role requires strong team work and excellent organization skills to ensure that work delivers against Apple standards.
- At least 7 years of marketing operations or campaign management experience in an Entertainment studio or agency
- Proficient in TV, Digital, Social, and Print advertising formats and methodologies
- Experience running pivotal initiatives including campaign workflow, timelines, budget tracking and asset development
- Exceptionally detail oriented with strong ability to build schedules, track costs and project completion requirements
- Knowledge and tracking of rights and licensing agreements
- Comfortable working collaboratively and proactively with internal teams and external agencies to assess project needs
- Team oriented approach with ability to navigate a highly matrix’d structure
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Manage operational aspects of the campaign workflow including timelines, asset development and budget tracking. Develop cross-functional work-back schedules and deadlines for creative assets in partnership with strategy and creative teams. Maintain appropriate processes, procedures, forms and job tracking to keep deliverables on time and on budget. Consistently communicate to cross-functional partners with updates on progress, relevant delays or issues and budget implications. Ensure all creative concepts are vetted by Legal and Business Affairs, while tracking all approvals and trafficking assets. Track go-live dates and platforms for promos and trailers for music licensing tracking purposes. Liaise with Advertising Producer to ensure cross-departmental deadlines are tracked, materials are delivered, issues are prioritized and all parties are in alignment.
Education & Experience
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.