Apple Media Products Engineering - Analytics Mobile App
Seattle, Washington, United States
Software and Services
- Deep experience developing iOS apps.
- Solid knowledge of Swift, Objective-C and commonly used iOS frameworks and libraries. Strong debugging problem and solving skills. Experience with RESTful Web Services or data visualization/graphing libraries is a plus.
- Ability to analyze large and complex feature requirements and ability to design and implement practical solutions.
- Comfortable and effective working in an Agile development team.
- Excellent communication skills — you collaborate effectively with peer engineering teams and cross-function stakeholders.
We’re looking for a forward-thinking self-starter to join the Apple Media Products Engineering Analytics Apps team. We’re responsible for surfacing analytics for content providers such as music artists and app developers through Apple Music for Artists (https://artists.apple.com) and App Analytics (https://developer.apple.com/app-store-connect/analytics/). We’re a small team making a big impact in the lives of our users by providing them deep insights into how their content is performing with their audience while still ensuring everyone’s right to privacy. This is a hands-on engineering role where you’ll participate in design and product reviews and implement new features for artists and app developers. We look for teammates who fit in well with our existing group of smart, creative, collaborative, diverse engineers who are able to take on problems and work with others to get things done.
Education & Experience
BSc or equivalent in Computer science or related subject.